cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
welcome humans!

ShoutMix chat widget
Yo.Jireh here.


Jireh.
that's jai-ra for you.
it's Hebrew,but i'm not.
15 years old.
Glendale School;Quezon City Science HS;Dr.Henry A. Wise HS
Love.Faith.Unity.Peace.Courage.Fidelity
Darwin.Curie.Curie.i don't know what's next.
10th Grade.
Filipino.
singing.reading.drawing.internet.daydreaming.eating.
Jpop.Jdrama.Kpop.books.manga.anime.
House MD.
JAPAN.
Yamada Ryosuke = ♥

God.memories.books.love.
Monday, May 17, 2010 @ 6:27 PM
Project Rewatch Gokusen Phase 1 - DONE!
"Testu: Ojou is in love with you, but I will not give her up.
Shinohara: Alright. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Kashiwagi: What? Are you two going for her? Does that mean that the three of us are rivals?
Sawada (out of nowhere): Sorry but, make that four of us."

Oh Sawada. You say the coolest lines. XD And although I don't really ship Yankumi x Sawada (because of the age gap), I can't help but spazz because MatsuJun is too perfect for the role.
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

I didn't really appreciate the first one that much before because I was like what, 8 years old, when it first came out. Of course I forgot all about it! But it was really nice ne~ I don't know what's wrong with me, but I never get tired of the students-get-in-trouble-then-Yankumi-saves-the-day formula that Gokusen always had. I'm actually looking forward to those moments.O_o

But since I'm rewatching all seasons, I think I'm gonna make a list of my Top5 most favorite 3-D students of all time, which is to be updated every season I finish.

So for now:
1.Sawada Shin (MatsuJun) - Eyecandy,bad-ass attitude,and an air of coolness about him.What more could you ask for?!
2.Ogata Yamato (Takaki Yuya) - Dude. This is like Shin, but younger. And a bit more warfreak?
3.Takeda Keita (Koike Teppei) - He's actually my first Gokusen crush. LOOOOL.
4.Kumai Teruo (Waki Tomohiro) - Come on.Who doesn't love Kuma?Too adorableeeeee.
5.Kamiya Shunsuke (Miura Shohei) - Too cute to resist. :3

I guess I'll just be adding stuff to this post ne?
Jabaibai~
let's go the top,shall we?
flashback

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 August 2011
what i wrote recently

FML. Gokusen the movie farewell. I have been having a MASSIVE toothache these past ... birthday ng ate ko. haberdei hermione.:D three cheers for Dai-chan! loooooooong letter.:] surreal. UPCAT.
so long~

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS